Associate Director of Child Care
|Salary Range:||Minimum salary is $28,000 but actual pay is based on experience. |
|Benefits:||Family metro-wide membership, medical, dental and 12% employer paid retirement fund upon vesting.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Branch:||Patrick Henry Family YMCA|
|Description:||The Patrick Henry Family YMCA is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join our Child Care leadership team. |
|Duties:||This individual will be responsible for the supervision, planning and implementation for onsite School Age Child Care Program and a Traditional Outdoor Camp at the Patrick Henry Family YMCA. Responsibilities include ensuring compliance with Virginia licensing requirements, assisting in the hiring, training, coaching and supervising of all staff for this area, and compliance with USDA snack guidelines. This individual will assist the Director of Child Care in creating new community relationships and cultivating volunteers. |
|Qualifications:||• A college degree in a related field is preferred.|
• Candidates must possess a minimum of 2 years experience in child care and one year experience in a management/supervisory role in a child care, preschool or camp program.
• Must meet minimum Commonwealth of Virginia requirements for Childcare Directors and have familiarity with SACERS assessment tools.
• Ability to build strong relationships with staff, children and families.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• High energy, initiative, and creative.
To be considered, please complete application, and attach resume, cover letter, and 3 references by February 10th, 2012.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.